I have one project left on my contract...it's likely my most arduous...the Pop Culture/Celebrity product. Any suggestions for 60's songs? My celebrity selections are Warren Beatty and Sidney Poitier for the decade if that helps...
Here's my offerings. You could do thematic, for example, war/protest songs; racial divide, etc.
Time by the Chambers Brothers Incense and Pepermint, by the Strawberry Alarm Clock Wishing and Hoping by Dusty Springfield Anything by Elvis Presley Mabeline by Chuck Berry 96 tears by Question Mark and the Mysterians Respect by Aretha Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch by the Four Tops Just my Imagination by the Tempations Leader of the Pack by the Shangrilas Surfing USA by Jan and Dean Lightning Strikes me Again by Lou Christie (NO RELATION TO CHRIS CHRISTIE, thank God)
I can rattle them off. I would be happy to throw a few more your way if you want to e-mail,Wimba, whatever. Den
Here's my offerings. You could do thematic, for example, war/protest songs; racial divide, etc.
ReplyDeleteTime by the Chambers Brothers
Incense and Pepermint, by the Strawberry Alarm Clock
Wishing and Hoping by Dusty Springfield
Anything by Elvis Presley
Mabeline by Chuck Berry
96 tears by Question Mark and the Mysterians
Respect by Aretha
Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch by the Four Tops
Just my Imagination by the Tempations
Leader of the Pack by the Shangrilas
Surfing USA by Jan and Dean
Lightning Strikes me Again by Lou Christie
(NO RELATION TO CHRIS CHRISTIE, thank God)
I can rattle them off. I would be happy to throw a few more your way if you want to e-mail,Wimba, whatever.
Den